Key areas of technical support:
Updating of website content, adding new pages and sections (with SEO optimization for all new content)
Monitoring and recovery of availability and website performance, removal of known errors, removal of viruses. (Backups and restores)
Development and modernization of the website – adding new features and services.
Updating texts and graphic information on the website. It is necessary to maintain the information sections of the website up to date. Our experts are well-trained, so we can easely post news and articles, or fill the new text sections of the website, optimize the content, and add images, banners, videos, etc.
Any resource need to change the information sooner or later, whether it’s a phone number or office address, just in case the owner of the resource will need expert help, finished in the shortest possible time to undertake the work.
Why Tech Support is so Important?
If our website is not updated regularly, you will:
- Lose new customers who are not interested in a website with outdated and irrelevant information.
- “Abandoned” Internet resources, which are not renewed repel new visitors.
- Loosing positions in organic search results – competitors will displace your website because they have more
- interesting and they renew their information on regular basis.
If you don’t check availability and performance of your website, you will:
- Deprive visitors, who can not enter your website due to various technical problems (eg malfunction hosting), late fees or infection site with malicious code.
- You won’t get orders and contact details of potential customers due to issues of some web-forms and functions of the website (including the shopping cart, order form callback functions, online registration or other online services).
- Reduces the effectiveness of investments in promotion, contextual advertising and other online and offline marketing promotion tools because of the unavailability of the website.